What is an MOT Test?
- The Ministry of Transport test is an annual test of car roadworthiness and safety carried out on all cars over three years old that are driven on public roads.
- MOT test certificates (VT20) in Great Britain are issued by the Vehicle and Operator Services Agency (VOSA).
- VOSA are an agency within the Department of Transport.
- If a motor vehicle fails its MOT test it is not permitted to drive on public roads.
- A VT20 certificate is a pre requisite for obtaining a tax disc for your vehicle.
Class of Vehicle
What is Tested?
Why use FastTrak MOTs?
- Technicians are VOSA approved
- State of the art testing equipment
- Pick Up / Drop Off service available
- Appointment booking system
- Out of hours appointments available
- Free Courtesy Car (subject to availability)
- Newly refurbished waiting room facilities
- Complimentary WiFi access for all customers
- Fast, reliable and professional service